- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who You'll Work With
The Sports and Entertainment Consumer IoT & Technical Solutions Pre-sales Engineering Team is setting the path for an incredible opportunity and journey to drive and succeed in establishing Cisco's Consumer IoT capabilities in the Middle Eatern market. Focused on world class transformation of our customers, we are changing the way they interact with their customers.
What You'll Do
The Sports and Entertainment Consumer IoT & Vertical Solutions Pre-sales Engineering Team is looking for a high-energy, experienced Technical Solutions Architect (TSA) to join the team. Our charter is to enable our customers to achieve and sustain competitive advantage by aligning Cisco’s software and hardware platform(s) and develop solutions that align to their business imperatives in Consumer IOT and Smart & Connected Venues.
Employed in a National capacity, the primary objective of this role is to drive and co-create technically sound architectures and solutions aligned with the customers, partners and Cisco Business units’ roadmaps. In addition, the TSA collaborates with the account Engineer, Architects and specialists to develop an architecture roadmap customized to customer needs. The TSA builds and maintains ongoing relationships with technology stakeholders across customers, partners and account teams to maintain mindshare and continue selling relevant solutions.
In addition to developing industry relevant solutions, the TSA cross trains account teams on the nuances of the architectures and how to sell them into their accounts, and joins select account teams on big bet opportunities to actively position Cisco as a thought leader and grow the Middle Eatern Sports and Entertainment Consumer IoT business.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Engage with Large Public Venues and/or Cities at line of business level driving transformation outcomes
· Identify and recommend product development opportunities required to establish relevant industry solutions, grow their capabilities and differentiation; and drive a material impact on our customers’ business
· Develop customer-relevant solution messaging
· Present technical solution and business architectural messages to C-Level
· Demonstrate industry leadership through publication, presentations, participation in industry organizations or standards bodies
· Mentor Middle Eatern Systems Engineers (SEs) focused on Sports and Entertainment Customers with active Consumer IOT and S+CC opportunities
· Develop strong partner relationships to accelerate customer engagements and consumption of the Cisco solutions portfolio.
Who You Are
· BA/BS in a technical field is required.
· 10+ years of industry experience or equivalent preferred.
· 5+ years of demonstrated experience in an enterprise, solution, application, or information architecture selling role preferably in Enterprise, Smart Cities, Transport, Commercial sectors.
· Outstanding knowledge and capabilities ideally extending across a broad portfolio of technologies including but not limited to IP based media networks, IOT networks, Digital Signage, Broadcast Applications and IT enablers for Smart Venues that deliver Customer Outcomes: Analytics, Software, Digital Signage, High Density Wireless, Industrial Networking, Datacenter, Mobility, command and Control, Security
· Understand and be able to drive customer in perspectives across multiple Cisco product families and 3rd Party technologies, infrastructure and systems within the domains of Digitization: Hyperaware, Informed Decision Making, Fast Execution, AI and ML
· Understanding of relevant competitive products & emerging technologies
· Ability to create and communicate a compelling portfolio vision for senior executives
· Demonstrated experience and applied knowledge in efforts involving the design, development, and implementation of Cisco solutions including advanced services.
· Strong ability to map customer business scenarios to Cisco and/or Partner offerings
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to orchestrate effectively across organizational boundaries
· Demonstrated creativity and team focus in a dynamic, fast paced and
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.