- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TW_Supply Planner - 005NYJ
Supply planner is responsible for a scope of finished products in Regional Distibution Center. The incumbent will decide the stock level and plan the requirement to fulfill forecasted demand with the targted level of service and inventory. Collecting answer from plants, the supply planner establish a distribution plan aligned with production plan, and solve or escalate issues.
- Ensure quality of master data related to Distribution Requirement Planning
- Collect, analyze, split and challenge the sales forecasts
- Plan inventory and review stocking policy
- Generate & transmit the distribution plan to plant for Master Production Schedulling
- Validate distribution plan with production planner
- Deploy distribution plan in network & release it to execution in DC , escalate unsolved issues
- Degree in Logistics, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 6 years relevant experience in Planning, Logistics or Inventory Management
- Strong data analysis skill
- Knowledge in SAP (or other ERP equivalent), MS Office software is an advantage
- Preferably working experience with regional team in multinational cultural evironment
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.