- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NETHERLANDS-SOUTH HOLLAND-THE HAGUE
Underwriter Professional Indemnity (PI) & Security and Privacy (Cyber) based in The Hague, The Netherlands - 190002XO
Zurich Insurance is currently looking for an Underwriter PI & Security and Privacy (Cyber). Your background and passion is within these domains? You already have some experience in the above subjects and you combine analytical and critical thinking with a hands on attitude and commercial flair? We have the job for you! You will work from the office in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Together with your colleagues you will build up further your expertise in PI & Security and Privacy (Cyber). Team work is key alongside the independent coordination of your own portfolio from A to Z. You’re a transparent communicator and you want to broaden a(n) (inter)national network with a passion for the Insurance business.
Your responsibilities are:
- Manage, maintain and develop your portfolio with expertise in PI & Security and Privacy (Cyber)
- You evaluate and analyse the insurance risks for Domestic, International and Corporate customers
- Manage, develop and broaden contacts with (international) insurance brokers and service providers
- Coordinate, follow up and process all administrative requirements regarding your customers and contacts where you work in a well arranged manner with and on your files
- Process data, analyse information and fact find consolidation to result in accurate decision making
- Develop and roll out of new products by combine financial and analytical knowledge with assertiveness and commercial approach
- Focus on results with a passion for the business
- Working and contribute towards an excellent team performance
- University degree or HBO, preferably in law or economics
- Clear and straight forward communicator, both fluent in English and Dutch
- Motivated self-starter with relevant experience in the sector (minimum of 3-5 years)
- Persuasive, strong and confident communicator
- Capable to take well informed, stringent and very knowledgeable decisions
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and structured worker
- Keen on developing a broader expertise in insurance by using your commercial skills
- Capable to work both in team as independent
- Ensure clear and transparent work overview to colleagues and team
- Proficient use of initiative
- Excellent admin and processing skills
An international, entrepreneurial and informal working environment with professional growth and development opportunities and salary and benefits in line with your experience and your future role and responsibilities.
Who we are
Zurich Commercial Insurance Benelux is part of the Zurich Group and is one of the most specialized insurance companies within non-life insurance for local and international business in the Benelux market. Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day.
Are you ready to start a new adventure within a market leader of the insurance industry?
Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us making a difference.
: Netherlands-South Holland-The Hague