- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR40,000.00 - ZAR50,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Work in the heart of the West End with a compact team that has worked with some of the most well known client bases.
The company has been instructed on some of the largest portfolios in the sector with their investment and institutional clients and have carved themselves a decent niche. They are looking for a talented and commercially minded surveyor who can understand the direction of an assets performance to provide advice to clients on investment decisions.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous salary and bonus structure in place for those who can look out for the extra hidden value at Senior Surveyor level - up to £50,000 plus car allowance
- Fast track promotional ability due to the size and quality of the clients available to work with.
- Learn more about complex large scale transactions
- Car allowance and usual corporate benefits (pension, share purchase, discounts)
- Preparing valuation reports on a wide range of assets
- Loan Security, Corporate and Institutional valuations on commercial property
- Liaising with the team and other property professionals to source information for loan security purposes.
- Undertaking research and sourcing comparable evidence for valuation purposes;
- Undertaking valuations of existing properties and/or land;
- To guide and mentor junior team members in their work and training
- To undertake secured lending valuations and other one-off valuations when required
- Working collaboratively with the team and other departments to maximise client relationships and revenue.
- MUST BE MRICS.
- Experienced in loan security valuation
- Ideally a Registered Valuer
- High level analytical skills, looking at data to understand market trends
- Being assertive in your justification of value, but also be able to understand your clients views.
Whether you are working for a boutique commercial agency and you want to work with some larger clients, or whether you want to open the doors to more career prospects by moving to a fast growing consultancy, there are many options that will be available for you here, with training and development being of the utmost importance for the team here.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.