- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution — making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the development, scaling and management of support teams in close partnership with one or more outsourced vendors in various internal Operations teams. You will have accountability for the performance of vendor teams. You will be responsible for new process implementation, training, critical issue resolution, ongoing workforce planning, budgeting, approvals, space planning, systems support (as needed), business reviews and day-to-day vendor relationship management. You will also be expected to contribute to the long-term operational strategy and support model, outsourcing decisions, agreement discussions, vendor selection and continuous improvements of business processes.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience working with and/or managing vendors.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a vendor management role.
- Experience delivering results through cross-functional interaction with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Development and other functions.
- Experience in strategy and planning.
- Effective consultation skills, with the ability to influence cross-functionally. Independent, flexible, self-starter with ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Effective program management, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Manage the overall performance of support and vendor workforce in terms of CSAT, cost, quality and delivery of service.
- Lead regular business reviews and any vendor relationship management activities.
- Participate in workforce planning and budgeting activities in coordination with internal teams. Support vendor selection, consultation and overall vendor operations strategy.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner thru cross-functional collaboration. Advocate for the user and drive for enhanced user experience.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate