- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of now and the future. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses, autonomous subways, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of 34 500 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
In the Engineering team, he/she will be member of the Test system team.
Reporting hierarchically to the department head of validation and tests activities.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Writing of test specifications and test criterias for trainborne or trackside sub-system acceptance in accordance with a predefined generic test strategy;
- To run the tests, analyse the results and write test reports according to the predefined test specifications (lab tests)
- To formalize anomalies if any, to organize review to analize anomalies and to request modifications if required.
- To follow-up the setting of the test bench and tools to carry-out the tests;
- To carry out regression tests after anomalies correction.
- To organize and participate to the end of phase review
Linked to the projects he is in charge of.
The incumbent is measured by meeting deadlines and quality reports.
To be considered for this role, candidate need to be able to demonstrate the following skills experience and attributes:
Engineering degree in the fields of automatics, IT, or other well suited degree/background.
Good level in the English language (spoken, written)
Writing skills : clarity, rigor, and concision
Team spirit and listening skills
Autonomy and perseverance
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.
About the company
As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. Alstom offers a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customised services (maintenance, modernisation), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems. The company recorded sales of €7.3 billion and booked €10.0 billion of orders in the 2016/17 fiscal year. Headquartered in France, Alstom is present in over 60 countries and employs 32,800 people.