- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Vice President, Acquisition Planning (Unsecured Loans)A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Vice President, Acquisition Planning (Unsecured Loans)
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
Should you join our Unsecured Loans business, you will have the opportunity to formulate marketing and product development programmes; participate in developing sales and credit strategies, operations and customer services; and gain the experience and exposure needed to become an all-round professional in consumer credit.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Vice President, Acquisition Planning (Unsecured Loans).
- Responsible for planning, driving and achieving the new card acquisition KPI & business targets
- Assist the team to formulate efficient acquisition activities for all sales channels (including direct sales / telesales / branch / online and mobile channels)
- Work closely with internal parties to monitor, motivate and evaluate the performance of sales channels
- Explore and develop new acquisition channels
- Liaise with card / merchant partners for card sales opportunities
- Reengineer the application flow and document submission process to enhance the overall sales efficiency
- Strictly follow the compliance requirement of various sales channels
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Over 6 years of working experience in card acquisition with at least 2 years at managerial grade
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Strong business acumen and good sense with numbers
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customers services processes