- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
VP / Assistant VP, Analyst, Loans Syndication, Group Investment BankingAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
Investment Banking provides the complete range of investment banking services which includes strategic advisory services, customized financial solutions and activities including mergers, acquisitions, corporate finance, leveraged finance and debt capital markets (loans and bonds). With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong, Investment Banking works closely with other partners within the Group to provide holistic investment banking solutions to meet the diverse and cross-border needs of our customers as they expand in the region.
As part of the Investment Banking - Loans Syndications team , with a focus on origination efforts, you will be working with team leads. You should a good sense of credit, experience in structuring of loans and exposure to syndicated loans transactions. If you aspire to build your career in Loans Syndications with UOB Group Investment Banking, we invite you to join us.
- Contribute to all tasks in the various phases of transaction origination and execution - from credit analysis, pitch preparation, term sheet preparation, loan structuring, documentation through to roadshow organization, syndication and deal closing;
- Conduct research, analyses, documentation and reports on selected companies and prepare presentation kits for use at client meetings;
- Build financial models to analyze and measure the performance under different scenarios for debt transactions.
- Experience in credit analyses or prior audit or accounting background
- Proficient in financial modelling and building Excel worksheets
- Ability to multitask and thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Meticulous work with an attention to detail in work, writing and financial analysis
- A team player with an inquisitive mind, good people skills, and a good sense of accountability and level of initiative
- An independent worker who is reliable and highly adaptable to changes
- A good Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- 3 to 5 years' relevant experience will be an advantage
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.