- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
VP / AVP, Agile Coach, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations Business Function
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Provide technical agile coaching to various development teams on software engineering practices and work with Development Leads to incorporate relevant technical agile practices including TDD, Pairing, Refactoring, Unit Testing, Mocking, Automated Testing, BDD, CI/CD
- Help teams understand the value of test automation and deployment automation, and drive adoption towards reaching continuous integration and continuous deployment goals
- Provide continuous guidance, key metrics and feedback on scaling agile practices, roles and responsibilities, tools and techniques across the various teams
- Demonstrate effective usage of toolsets such as JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Jenkins, etc in a day to day software development work
- Drive alignment in terms of Agile software development practices across the cross-functional team, product owners, third party project managers, vendors, business partner and internal IT team
- Collaborate with business and technology to define the project and establish baselines
- Evangelize Agile practices, TDD, Pairing, Automated Testing, BDD, Story Slicing, Acceptance Criteria definitions, etc and act as a Change Agent to drive adoption
- Perform the Scrum Master role (where required) and lead the Agile team in their sprint deliveries.
- Collaborate with project team members from various domains to monitor, develop and execute project plans and associated project content.
- Monitor and control project milestones and deliverables with KPIs to measure success
- Timely and effective communication of project health to key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams concurrently and effectively resolve issues or conflicts
- Grow and groom the Technical and Business Agile community to elevate team performance and to enable sustainability & continuity
- At least 8 years of experience in delivering complex software development projects with cross border teams using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Distributed Agile, SAFe, LeSS, etc)
- Delivery experience in mobile development and/or web development utilising open source technologies (Native iOS Swift, Java Android, ReactJS, etc), along with automated CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills for the Product Owner and the team
- Possess keen sense of urgency and the ability to work with distributed teams
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Self-starter, strong influencing skills and extremely hands-on in the management and coaching of Agile teams
- Advanced skills in JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Gherkin language, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Professional Scrum Master certification
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- ms project
- quality control