- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
VP/AVP, Desk Quant Developer, Treasury & MarketsBusiness Function
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives. Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Develop cutting-edge solutions for Treasury exotic financial derivative's distribution/warehousing/pricing/risk management based on in-house built & vendor systems
- Parallelized compute intensive algorithms will also be developed on private & public clouds, including GPU engines
- Involved in software life-cycle development which includes requirement analysis, development, testing, implementation and maintenance, supported by Bank's dedicated DBS IT teams
- Good university degree in computational science, computer science, computer engineering or electrical electronics engineering.
- 2-3 years experience or fresh graduate with good academic achievements.
- Proficiency in C++, .Net Programming, Excel VBA, Linux, Python and SQL scripting and administration an advantage.
- Knowledge in treasury products, financial derivatives an advantage.
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and challenging work environment.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Staff will be given ample time and opportunity to learn and excel in their technical expertise.