- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
We are seeking a Site Manager. You will report directly to the Senior Site Director SSC and work closely with SSC Managers to implement and execute strategy for Customer Service, Merchant Services and Editorial teams based in Katowice.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will motivate and lead trained SSC managers to succeed against their short- and long-term sales goals
- Communicate client and company goals and metrics with team members to deliver high level of customer service
- Administer performance management through feedback, coaching, training, professional development, and corrective action to identifying improvement opportunities. This includes celebrating both an individual's success and successes of the team to drive higher employee engagement
- Review and analyze business metrics to assist with tracking and identifying coaching opportunities, customer impacts, and ensuring team members comprehension
- Close cooperation with SSC Director and SSC Managers in order to support planning and executing proper resources utilization between two sites in Poland as well as other locations (in-house and external)
- Partner with the site leaders and human resources to execute strategic recruiting and employee engagement programs to attract and retain top performers.
- Ensuring that all activities and initiatives meant to drive operational effectiveness are administered in a cost effective manner.
- Responsible for understanding, communicating and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in managing operations, including contact center/shared service environment
- 5 years in a leadership role
- You have excellent verbal communication and writing skills, strong presentation skills
- You're passionate about delivering the customer experience even in ambiguous, dynamic environments
- You should have experience building, maintaining, and activating strong partnerships with direct reports, peers, leaders, and key partners
- You have solid decision-making skills, customer-focused instincts, time-management skills and sound judgment
- You're adaptable and can think on your feet; when your team is faced with new challenges or tough situations, you help them face them head-on
- You have excellent command of English, Polish would be an asset
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally