- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
VP, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Group Human Resources Business Function
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment in Technology domain - research & sourcing, assessment & selection and offer & on-boarding of candidates.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with HR business partners, line managers, external search consultants and vendors.
- Share knowledge of business, candidate marketplace and recruitment trends in the Technology domain with stakeholders.
- Participate in talent acquisition related initiatives such as designing and driving recruitment campaigns.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of in-depth and broad talent acquisition experience preferred.
- Proven track record in recruiting modern Tech stack roles is a must.
- Team player with strong customer focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Resourceful and with good problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- human resources