- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Junior Project Coordinator with English and French
Did you know that The Atos Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszów, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
What will you be responsible for:
Atos Project Management Office captures a highly effective group of assistants (Team Assistants) and officers (Junior Project Coordinators) who are responsible for the overall on-time delivery of best-quality support in daily work of High Management and Project Managers. On this position you might have tasks from following areas:
- Timesheets reporting
- Creating resource request
- Creating and maintaining change register database
- Supporting Change Requests
Schedule and budget control
- Maintaining schedule
- Tracking changes and implementing them
Risk and issue management
- Creating and maintaining Risk Register and Issue Register
- Managing incidents and problems and taking corrective actions to resolve them
- Following up on quality documentation reviews
- Supporting Quality Gates and Tailoring Documents
- Arranging/Scheduling meetings
- Creating Minutes of Meetings
- Maintaining stakeholder database
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Handling travels
- Supporting activities required by the leadership
- Diary management
- Document management, preparing reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
What do we require:
- Master's degree
- Experience in corporate environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German, French and Spanish will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent social, interpersonal skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively manage relationship with stakeholders using remote tools
- Willingness to work in a dynamic project environment
- Quick-learning skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to carry out several tasks at the same time
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
About the company