- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HAYES, GB
Allparts Automotive are seeking a reliable, hard working, individual to take on an all rounder position in our busy warehouse in Hayes.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring new stock has been checked against supporting advice/delivery notes
- To check goods for damage or mislabeling
- Ensuring new stock has been put away upon completion of relevant documents
- Relocate stock
- Picking product upon receipt of customer orders
- To carry out rolling stock checks
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept tidy and passageways are clear of potential hazards
The ideal candidate will have a great track record working in a warehouse environment, ideally gained in a fast paced environment. You must be able to work well under pressure, and the ability to identify size of goods through excellent attention to detail. Knowledge of car parts and the automotive industry would be beneficial however not essential.
Average of 46.25 hours per week (Monday-Saturday). Saturday's will only be worked twice in one month.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hayes, Greater London (Preferred)