- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Wealth Management, Senior Lending Advisor, Executive DirectorJPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
As part of the team of specialists, the Lending Advisor is an expert on credit who provides flexibility for our most complex clients' tailored banking and credit solutions.
•Develop creative, innovative solutions to new client financings or restructurings within acceptable credit/risk parameters.
•Responsible for business development and revenue growth of loan book by:
• Leading the credit marketing effort for the local market teams
• Understanding the capital structure of existing clients and prospects and advising same
• Being attentive to identifying new business opportunities/asking for referrals
• Originate credit leads from existing clients and prospects and participate in new marketing initiatives
• Act as local expert for business solutions
• Balance objectives of client, new business generation and risk management
• Underwrite and execute both loan and derivative structures (with credit risk therein)
• Serve as primary contact on credit portfolio and/or key/complex borrowing relationships
• Demonstrate credit/risk management discipline:
• Monitor portfolio risk
• Change debt structure/risk ratings in response to changes in risk
• Proactively work to improve portfolio quality and prevent loss
•Works with Banker on sophisticated credit needs for client penetration and cross selling
•Support coordination of sales effort with Investors, Fiduciary Administrators and Wealth Advisors
• Provide guidance to junior staff
• Degree holder or above
•8+ years' experience with bank loan, mortgage, loan, credit and derivative products
• Experience and proven success with banking concepts including, but not limited to: investment real estate loans, concentrated collateral loans, aircraft lending, commercial real estate and bridge loans
• Sales experience including: profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
•Knowledge of account maintenance procedures, loan closing procedures, credit administration and compliance procedures
•Demonstrated understanding of wealth management including, but not limited to: investing, trust and financial planning
•High level of analytical skills, including financial analysis
•Ability to identify and analyze credit opportunities and the attendant credit risks
•Familiarity and expertise with credit documentation
•Ability to maintain a balance between marketing and credit risk roles
•Expertise in credit and derivatives transactions
•Experience in structuring complex transactions
•Completion of formal credit training program
•Written and spoken fluency in English and Mandarin (Cantonese beneficial); knowledge and experience in doing credit business in China