- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76835 Information Technology 9/4/2019 Beijing, China
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing complex solutions. The Senior Developer must be an expert with strong focus and understanding of front-end technologies. To be successful, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment. This position requires strong communication skills to effectively work with management, team members and business contacts.
• Master at least one or more front-end framework(react, vue, angular, boostrap, etc.) and have experience in real project.
• Problem solving and decision-making skill.
• Focused on goals and company objectives.
• Good communication skills.
• Written and Oral English – Intermediate.
- ms project
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.