- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76834 Information Technology 9/4/2019 Beijing, China
Lenovo Online & eCommerce organization is committed to building-up and maintaining Lenovo global e-commerce platform. we are embarking on strategy to transform our platform to cloud-hosted, container-based, mircorservice middle- tier architecture.
• 8+ years of experience in a development experience in high-volume, customer- facing websites
• Experience working with micro-services architecture and framework, such as dubbo, spring cloud etc.
• A high-quality bar with just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration and deployment and a preference for Agile methods
• Strong communication, partnering skills and proven leadership
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skill; deal with ambiguity in fast-paced e-business environment
• Able to work across various time zones; off hours and long hours as needed
• Clear sense of accountability and ownership
• Focused on goals and the overall team and company objectives
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.