- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Atos Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over ₠ 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
About position For a long time engagement we are looking for Application Management Consultants and Engineers to support of banking software. The position will be located in Wroclaw, Opole, Warsaw, Lodz or Cracow depends on your preferences.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Process understanding of payment processes
- Mainframe: Web Methods, Java, SQL
- Proficient English
- German will be a strong advantage
- Very good customer and service orientation
- Very good analytical skills to understand complex and technical issues
- Experience in Application Management (Incident and Change Management)
- 2nd and 3rd level application management
- Analysis of production problems
- Inclusion of technical requirements
- Creation of IT concepts and documents
- Test, documentation and implementation of software in compliance with the guidelines of the customer
Additional Information We offer:
- work in international environment,
- competitive salary package,
- relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures),
- private medical care,
- life and disability insurance
- interesting trainings and professional development programs
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
About the company