- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sitel Group is a global leader in customer experience management with 80.000 people around the globe redefining the way brands connect with their customers. We are committed to transforming the contact center industry. Our work from home opportunity offers a flexible work-life balance and allows you to earn income while saving money and time on the commute.With Sitel you can deliver exceptional experiences for our clients’ customers – all from the comfort of your own home!
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our nordic Work@Home team. You will be working with inbound customer service: taking calls and answering emails and chat messages from our clients’ customers. Within the role, you will be using your customer service skills to resolve customer issues while providing a great level of personable service and troubleshooting.
If you are passionate about customer service and are keen to work for a company that looks to recognize and reward hard work, apply today for an initial conversation.
- Location: anywhere in Denmark
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Possibility for high-speed internet connection Skills
- Excellent command of Swedish and English language
- Prior customer service experience
- IT-skills: experience working in Windows OS and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
- Prefers working in virtual self-management/self-motivated environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills Practical Information
We are open Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00
Full Time Contract: 37 hours per week
Salary: DKK 18.290 a month.
Other benefits: a free choice account (5% extra on top of your salary), a pension scheme and a health insurance. We have a union agreement with HK, that gives you one extra week’s vacation after nine months of employment and secures great conditions for you as an employee.
Upon receiving an application, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible. Our initial call will be to discuss your experience and why you want to work with us. Should you be invited for an interview, we would cover both questions of your fit to the job as well as the practical set-up.
We look forward to reviewing your application and hopefully welcoming you to the Sitel family!
About the company