- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Identify, propose and align workflow equipment design solutions that address the customer needs.
2. Act as a partner between business partners and customers.
3. Analyze user’s needs and develop customized solutions.
4. Utilize effective workflow tools and influence external key customer to buy in Abbott total solution proposal to increase profitable placements.
5. Responsible for performing a workflow study utilizing LEAN transactional process, tools, and best practices.
6. Maintain fiscal responsibility and complete each year under expense plan with a primary goal of exceeding current workflow plan.
7. Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system/procedure.
1. Bachelor’s degree and above. Major in Medical or IT is preferred.
2. Rich knowledge of hospital laboratory operations – fiscal and operational.
3. Working experiences in IA/CC equipment market. Technical, Laboratory, lab information system (LIZ) or process engineering experience.
4. Good influence skill.
5. Strong sense in project management.
6. Have a certain English reading and writing ability.
7. Lean Transactional Business Process trained would be preferred.
8. Background in HIS and LIZ would be preferred.
9. 6- Sigma certification would be preferred.
10. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software and experience in Layout/Design tools (CADD).
11. Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVDs and Biologics.
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.