Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciénega de Flores
Help The LEGO® Group establish and develop a strong General Ledger department
Location: Monterrey, MX
Job Category: Business Services Operations
To support The LEGO Group with consistent, high quality and customer oriented execution of GL processes and stakeholder management, and thereby enable the BSO to succeed in delivering great value to the LEGO organization.
Support and grow the General Ledger team
The Sr. Assistant plays an important role in establishing a sustainable GL department in the BSO. We need development-oriented employees, all eager to engage actively in building a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, process excellence, quality and fun in the everyday life.
• Engage in establishing a high-performing GL department in the new BSO for the Americas.
• Form new collaborative relationships with stakeholders and thereby ensure sustainable implementation of the global processes in the Americas.
• To cover a number of different locations in different countries, which requires strong cultural understanding, various ways of working and complex stakeholder management.
• Navigate in an exciting and constantly changing environment where everything is new and the “plane is built while flying” and still ensure delivery of main services to the entire LEGO Group.
• Deliver a high performance, customer- and service oriented culture where the outside-in approach is starting point for all processes.
• Constantly strive to optimize processes and work procedures using the LEGO Continuous improvement approach across functional areas.
• Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations (local GAAPS and IFRS).
• Support and participate in the LEGO tactical implementation plan to reach the goals of the department.
• Use Activity Based Working, actively taking part in creating a culture that inspires to collaboration, encourage knowledge sharing and incorporates exciting “New Ways of Working” in the everyday.
• Build and strengthen basic stakeholder relations across areas and geographies including collaboration and culture (incl. Business Controllers, Treasury, CRBC, Tax, Group Reporting and our auditors).
• Manage more advanced execution of GL processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
o Monthly closing - Reconciliations (accounts, intercompany, bank, etc.) and translating business transactions into journal entries in accordance with IFRS to ensure all accounts are properly stated in Legal books
o Provisions and Accruals
o Provide information to external auditors and Tax team
o Consolidation Package Reports for legal entities
o Analyse financial statements/ annual reports
o Provide data, analysis and advice necessary to support financial business partners / business in decision making process
Play your part in our global success
The LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO) is a shared service center that delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore. The purpose of the BSO is to create an effective and efficient platform for growth to support our strategy and reach twice as many kids over the next 5-7 years. The BSO is part of Corporate Business Services (CBS) that covers BPI (Business Process & Information), Corporate Facility (CFAC) and a BSO PMO. The General Ledger (GL) department interacts with great parts of the LEGO organisation and therefore holds an important role within the Business Service Operations (BSO) covering The Americas. The team is responsible for compliant handling of the general ledger and all engagements related hereto, which involves natural interaction with a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders.
The departmental focus is to:
• Make sure we live our partner promise by ensuring high quality, stewardship and full compliance with the LEGO Groups current Accounting Policy and global processes.
• Ensure timely, accurate and reliable transactional data recorded in general ledger and timely reconciliation of all accounts.
• Support internal and external stakeholders with insightful and value-adding financial analyses, recurring statements and reporting bringing value to the overall business.
Entering the LEGO organisation means that you will build your capabilities in a global organisation getting hands-on experience with global tasks, day-to-day challenges and via collaboration with the broader organisation. You will become part of a new
Sobre la empresa
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.