Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Project Description The Systems Engineer (Sys
E) is responsible for defining and maintaining System Requirements matching the Stakeholder Requirements. Additionally he/she will ensure that all requirements are assigned to their respective discipline team and provide traceability and logistical data pertaining to the requirements coverage and assignments.
Create and maintain specific documents based on internal rules and guidelines. Responsibilities • Must analyze customer and internal specifications ( manufacturing requirements, regulations, and industry standards)
• Must prepare and release system requirements for Cyber Security implementation.
• Participates in the definition of solutions for securing the in-vehicle network and securing Over-The-Air (OTA) transactions.
• Collaborates with members of software development and design validation teams.
• Must support manufacturing team during the launch process. (Cyber security topics, Seeds, Keys, etc)
• Participates in the definition/design of security features for automotive applications such as:
- Security requirements elicitation
- Security analysis (risks, threats, vulnerabilities)
- Authenticated communication for external controllers (other Electrical Control Units (ECU) and control sources external to the vehicle)
- Data protection (Privacy/confidentiality)
- Support validation of security design by participating in the development and review of validation and certification test plans. Skills • BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• Cyber security experience is a plus.
• 5 years of relevant Automotive Engineering experience. (System Engineering / Sw Engineering)
• Several years of cross functional engineering work experience (hardware / software)
• Solid experience in development of Systems Requirements.
• Proficiency in Communication protocols (CAN, GM LAN, etc).
• Knowledge of diagnostics protocols such as GM LAN, UDS, etc).
• System Architecture Development knowledge.
• SW Architecture Development knowledge.
• System testing knowledge. (Black Box).
• Solid experience in requirements management using IBM DOORS.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• High interest in acquiring high level domain knowledge of Vision Systems.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Ability to work independently, high attention to details and proactive. We offer relocation support within MX