Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
BRM Marketing, E-commerce & IT Innovation Manager LatAm
Principal purpose –
- The main purpose of this position is to reduce the technological & digital gap on IT, providing a forward-thinking, and step ahead of natural demand by exploring new/future capabilities that will drive our company success across LatAm and will transform the way we operate.
- This role will be responsible for stimulating and create new users experience across the company, identifying new trends and developing business cases to bring new technology or reuse the existing one.
- Designing and creating new User Experience and implementing short, medium, and long term strategies.
- Play a pivotal role in building the companies long-term strategic plans
- Collaboration with senior leaders of the business, facilitating the development of new IT experience across functions.
Main responsabilities –
- Coach business leaders and enable them to articulate their function’s in terms of technology needs and requirements that will advance business performance.
- Partner with enterprise architecture and global innovation team to develop and maintain multi-year business capability roadmaps.
- Partner with business transformation teams (change management) to ensure effective business transformation for all initiatives.
- Partner with the project/program/portfolio management organization (PMO) to ensure a healthy and well-managed initiative portfolio.
- Partner with business leaders to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Think strategically by identifying business function opportunities and the best-suited position for the function’s adoption within the business partner organization. Measure adoption and work with business leaders to develop future roadmap and opportunities.
- Identify and integrate business partners’ long-range plans into business capability roadmaps and priorities, as appropriate. Brief stakeholders on business partner plans.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions to develop ideas, including digital awareness, risk assessments, business continuity, and business capability requirements.
- Build and manage the relationship team to ensure convergence and strategic partnering with the business partner team, including working closely with CxO leadership as executive sponsors for each business partner.
- Advocate for awareness and focus on business partner strategic plans.
- Correlate business value and priorities to planning activities and goal-setting.
- Ensure that project/program managers of business partner projects are knowledgeable about the business partner and their objectives; engage as a project/program stakeholder, including evaluating project efforts and progress against joint strategic plans and objectives.
- Be creative and innovative with regards to your knowledge and awareness of industry trends and digital advances as they relate to new opportunities and business needs.
- Evaluate joint initiatives as they relate to corporate strategy to ensure convergence and opportunities for measurable success.
- At a business unit-level, own the BRM’s functional operating and project/program budget, and perform accurate budgeting and forecasting across operations and projects or programs.
- Identify business dilemmas that can be solved using new technologies to create competitive advantages for the organization.
- Implement proof of concepts, and technological evaluation pilots across LatAm to create the blueprint for our IT digital transformation.
- Explore, evaluate and test new technologies currently not supported by IT that will help us to develop new business capabilities.
- Create a link between PepsiCo and external innovation community (Startups, VCs, Accelerators, Universities, communities) to discover new trends that will drive top-line growth and productivity opportunities for our business.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Has broad skills and experience with multiple software products, infrastructure, technologies and services and is able to shape and deliver innovative technology solutions.
- Is creative and energetic with a strong interest in technology and its impact on business with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technology engineering, testing and operations experience; prior “hands-on” experience understanding of software development methods, tools and environments
- Experience and knowledge of one or more emerging tech domains, that means expertise in designing, building and deploying innovative solutions. In-depth technical knowledge in areas of mobile, web, IoT and emerging technologies. Including Big Data, Cloud and Edge computing, smart devices, robotic process automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Experience capturing and writing emerging tech concepts and industry, business and client impact created for senior executives, business and technology colleagues, external audiences and client representatives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Experience in successfully delivering information technology solutions for large-scale global applications across multiple software, infrastructure and service platforms. Lead technical design during all phases of development and deployment.
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills,
- Both a big picture thinker and a hands-on implementer, dynamic leader focus on User experience and the capacity to transmit that strategic vision in all areas of IT.
- Capable to Build strong relationships internally and with industry experts across industries.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver who has strategic judgment and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion and the enthusiasm and credibility to create and sustain instructional momentum in the appropriate use of technology in learning and teaching.
- ms project