Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Business intelligence Mexico Nutrition/Food Sr Analyst
Principal purpose – Execute descriptive Analytics agenda within Commercial Areas Process embedding them in Business process, developing visualization capability and automate & enhanced reporting, while defining strategies and resources priorization. Lead Business Intelligence operational and comercial relationship with Nielsen across sector and Nutrition/Food Categories
1. Play the role of gatekeeper of all PepsiCo´s market (Internal & external ) data, leading the agenda with key suppliers and maintaining alignment among Global and Local needs for that subject.
2. Ensure that all PepsiCo´s market data is reliable in terms of quality and timing.
3. Execute the Market analysis for each OU, category and brand across sector, answering main key business questions with data visualization, reporting and descriptive analysis.
4. Develop and execute visualization capability across sector and categories enhancing report automation and interactive dashboards generation across sector and categories
5. Automated and enhanced visualization capability across sector evolving from static reports in excel to interactive dashboards on Tableau software
6. Execute the integration and recommendation of holistic solutions to key business questions based on market dynamics, macroeconomic situation and consumer trends to develop strategies for the channel to help grow the business.
7. Influence with insights and added value the AOP / SBP Channels processes helping them to build their strategies with data that validates the relevance of initiatives for our business commercial partners and Shoppers.
8. Manage and optimize Business Intelligence budget seeking synergies between channels, categories across sector to determine the optimal use of the resources allocated to insights
Experience and profile
• Marketing, Engineer, Business Administration,
• Master´s degree in Business, Marketing, Planning Strategy (Desired)
• 5 years of experience in F&B industry or massive consumption market
• 100% English language proficiency both oral and written
• Experience in developing and implementing successful projects with focus on results, to manage projects that impact business objectives.
• Ability to manage problems from complex to simple
• Strong communication and Story telling
• Analytical thinking with proven ability to connect data & generate insights, as well as future forces of change, and deliver clear outlook scenarios along with implications for the business.
• Proven influencing and perseverance skills to tailor recommendation to the needs of stakeholders and effectively engage them to obtain commitment and drive impact.
• Proven ability to turn the complex into the simple, to cut through and focus on what really matters and tell simple story
• Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organizational boundaries
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- business administration