Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Business Scientist Push Sr Analyst
Principal purpose – Develop and execute Commercial Analytics agenda within Sales Strategy, Demand X celerator and Sales Transformation processes, embedding them in Business process, defining strategies and resources priorization through advanced statistical techniques. Connecting and integrating Insights to evolve PepsiCo´s store execution, new sales channels (e-commerce evolution) ensuring that store and van portfolio attend the needs of our Customers, Consumers, Shoppers and competitors, maximizing growth, ROI while capitalizing SOM
1. Suppport the Advanced Analytics agenda across value chain processes discovering new business opportunities delivering strategic avenues and prioritize BU´s resources (E)
2. Execute the e-commerce Analytics agenda to deliver portfolio customization and Customer differentiation, in a profitable & sustainable way
3. Execute Sales Analytics Portfolio to identify opportunities (Inventory Management at Vans, Optimal Algorithm Portfolio Mix in vans) across Sector, Categories and channels, solving issues as OOS and portfolio incrementality (E)
4. Support Optimal portfolio definition for each distribution channel and It´s embedment in Mix management process (E)
5. Advice and share Advanced Analytics models and best practices within PepsiCo Regions (LATAM & Global) to leverage and build Advanced Analytics capability (E)
6. Support and develop growth forecast planning and their affection due to Macroeconomic factors and commodities inflation to establish BU´s growth targets for PSP and AOP processes(E)
Experience and profile
Education: Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics
Experience: 3 years’ experience in statistical models development (Probabilistic graphical models, marketing Mix Models, Market Basket Analysis, Cannibalization Models, Share of Market Forecast Models, General and Bayesian Regressions). Database management and programming capabilities. 5 year experience in CPG companies developing brands growth strategies, Pricing strategies design, media management, innovation design, Consumer & Shopper insights skills, inspirational story telling.
English: 100 % Oral and written
Tools: Programming capabilities, and Statistical and big volume data software management (SPSS, SAS, R/RStudio, Visual Basic, C++, JMP, Advisor, Microstrategy) Visualization Software (Tableau, Quickview) and Office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!