Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Commercial Analytics BS Push/Sales Sr Manager
Main Purpose –
Lead, deliver and influence Artificial Intelligence agenda within LATAM´s sector embedding models in Business process, defining strategies and resources priorization through Avant Gard methodologies and technology. Lead the COE for A.I. capability across sector working along with Academia, Specialized Advanced Analytics Agencies and Technology external champions.
Main Accountabilities –
- Lead and deliver the strategy and roadmap for leveraging artificial intelligence platforms to solve PepsiCo's business problems
- Lead multifunctional team (IT, LBS, Transformation, Specialized Analytics Agencies) to deliver Analytics Ecosystem as an IT Foundation for LATAM Sector and accelerate Analytics Capability as a competitive advantage
- Lead and develop an in-house team of A.I. specialist to expand capability across sector
- Lead and deliver Artificial Intelligence Portfolio to identify opportunities (Machine Learning, Image Recognition, Text & Sentiment Analysis, Robotics) across Sector, Categories (Foods & Beverages) and channels
- Advice and share A.I. models and best practices within PepsiCo Regions (Global) to leverage and build Advanced Analytics capability
- Lead Analytics functional excellence staying ahead on ‘’Avant Garde’’ Techniques of Business Analytics working along with agencies, Academy and technology partners to leap frog Capability as a competitive advantage for LatAm
- Evaluate new artificial intelligence platforms for various use cases
- Analyze large complex of data sets, cross-functional problems across multiple categories and channels at the POS
- Evaluate new technologies, techniques, vendor partners, and introduce best practices to solve decision engineering/optimization/prescriptive analytics problems
- Provide training, new tools and methodologies to optimize and standardize new capabilities across sector
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Education: Doctorate degree Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in statistical models’ development (Probabilistic graphical models, marketing Mix Models, Market Basket Analysis, Cannibalization Models, Share of Market Forecast Models, General and Bayesian Regressions). Database management and programming capabilities. 2+ years research or development experience related to data analytics including the usage of relevant tools and software packages. Knowledge on cloud-based data analytics platforms / tools, like MapReduce, Storm, Spark.
- People: Ensure A.I. capability creation across LATAM (Foods & Beverages)
- English: 100 % Oral and written
- Tools: Programming capabilities, and Statistical and big volume data software management (SPSS, SAS, R/RStudio, Visual Basic, C++, JMP, Advisor, Microstrategy) Visualization Software (Tableau, Quickview) Deep Learning, Language Processing, Computer Vision, AI solutions –Robotic Process Automation, Video Analytics, AI platforms – IBM, Google, Amazon, IPsoft, Data tech: Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Aster, Spark