Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Role & Responsibilities
· Participate in solutions of architectural planning, designing, implementation and optimization.
· Performs analysis and diagnosis of networking problems.
· Supports analysis of network designs.
· Acts as the technical specialist for the most deployments.
· Support a technical team lead.
· Cooperate in the process of capturing, developing, sharing, and effectively using organizational knowledge.
· Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent.
· 6 years of related experience in IT industry.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in Routing & Switching technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in English (TOEFL 575 *Paper-Based or equivalent).
· Proficiency in Spanish (C1 Level or equivalent) for non native speakers.
· Knowledge in at least 1 platform area (Cisco Products) and strong knowledge in 2 of the following technology sets:
o Layer 2 Technologies (STP, VLAN, Trunks, Port-Channel).
o Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIPv2).
o TCP/IP (IPv4 and IPv6).
o Management technologies (SNMP, SYSLOG, etc).
o Protocol Analysis (Wireshark).
· Programming Skills Desired (python, Java, Linux)
· Professional Knowledge (CCNP or equivalent).
· Basic knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards (ISO, ITIL).
· Back Office Skills (Microsoft Office, Visio (or Similar)
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.