Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
As a Security Consulting System Engineer specialized on Advanced Threats, you will be responsible for providing information security expertise on high-value opportunities. You will collaborate closely with the account team to develop winning and innovative solutions by leveraging expertise and technical depth in advanced threats and malware protection. Additionally, you will provide a consultative approach to understanding customer requirements with an architectural approach.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
1. Deliver technical presentations, provide demonstrations, conduct PoCs (proof of concept) and articulate technical differentiation for customers, partners, and prospects.
2. Assist with the development of formal proposals and architectural design for assigned opportunities.
3. Provide technical leadership and consultative support in security products and technologies to other Cisco systems engineers, as to partners presales engineers.
Who You'll Work With
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering a digitized world – where we'll help create unprecedented value. To become a reality, the Internet must be a safe place, where security is everywhere. To help us bring this vision to life, join the Global Security Sales Organization in our exciting journey as a Security Consulting Systems Engineer.
Who You Are
A successful Systems Engineer will have at least ten years of experience in information security and at least three years of experience with malware and advanced attack techniques, with four years of field experience as a Systems Engineer or equivalent in the security industry.
Certifications in security or security products/vendors are highly desired.
Additional skills you will require:
1. Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills along with strong presentation skills.
2. Ability to work independently.
3. Strong problem-solving skills: you must be able to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
4. Fluency in Spanish and English is required. Fluency in Portuguese will be welcomed.
5. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
6. Ability to travel as needed for the role, approx. 25% of the time.
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.