Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
We’re the Markets Business Unit, a truly cross-functional team focused on finding future listeners, wherever and whoever they may be. We work collaboratively, combining marketing, insights, product development, design and engineering expertise to grow Spotify’s monthly active users in both new and existing markets across the globe. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic team taking acquisition, activation and business growth at Spotify to the next level.
We’re looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager to join our Mexico City team!
In this role, you will have oversight for marketing strategy across the main Spanish-speaking countries within Latin America.
The ideal candidate has experience in Marketing, Digital, Media, Experiential and Partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Work in a collaborative way with the local Marketing team, regional and internal stakeholders to be able to identify the best content strategy and execution
- Execute and track/manage local social content initiatives supporting Artist Marketing and lead reporting for these content strategies together with the agency and analytics representative
- Produce social content activation retrospectives working closely with the Spotify analytics and insights teams to uncover insights and inform future initiatives and help demonstrate the return on investment.
- Plan and execute CRM programs in collaboration with agency partners and key Spotify stakeholders while taking into account all steps of the process (i.e. insights, brief, creative, media plans, campaign approvals, tracking, reports, and learnings)
- Collaborate in the process of tracking, evaluating and analyzing trends in the market, including competitive intelligence, disseminating feedback with key stakeholders on making content-related recommendations that support brand building and the growth of the market.
- Oversight of the community management strategy of the Spotify social media channels
- Leverage platform tools within digital, social, mobile, emerging and owned-platform consumer programs with paid, owned and earned media.
Who you are
- A ‘roll up the sleeves’ self-starter with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in consumer marketing, brand management or region/country management
- Content savvy and channel-agnostic; creative and hands-on
- You can work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- You thoroughly understand the competitive digital streaming landscape, prominent web, mobile, and social platforms and their impact on popular culture and content production
- Experience in the full marketing lifecycle including devising, creating, executing, and tracking consumer-facing content to drive key brand and business metrics
- You have the ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to use those skills across different partnerships both internal and external
- You have strong CRM programs experience.
- Fluent in EnglishFamiliarity with Google Suite
Please submit your resume in English
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.
Sobre la empresa
Spotify is a Swedish commercial music streaming, podcast and video service that provides digital rights management-restricted content from record labels and media companies including BBC, Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group, and Universal. Music can be browsed or searched by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label. Paid "Premium" subscriptions remove advertisements, improve audio quality and allow users to download music for offline listening.