Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Are you passionate about making an impact in our legal function while supporting a powerful strategy and agenda?LCR (Legal Compliance & Risk Management) Americas is the regional legal team covering all of North and South America, with lawyers in Enfield (US) and Monterrey (MX), in a variety of legal positions.Core Responsibilities• Creation and management of standard contract templates and guidelines for usage of the same.
• Maintaining standard contract templates and guidelines as part of a defined review cadence
• Support different stakeholders, such as Corporate Counsels and business stakeholders with, drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts both in terms of working with LEGO contract templates and external parties contract templates;
• Support stakeholders with follow-up advice and consultation to colleagues and business stakeholders regarding contract terms and negotiation strategy;
• Support stakeholders in providing training to business stakeholders on contract related issues e.g. contract templates and contract law.
• Deal with different matters in United States and Mexico jurisdictions, also supporting global projects.
• Provide training to Americas business units on relevant legal issues, including but not limited to Stewardship, Compliance and Ethics
Play your part in our team succeedingLCR Americas is the regional legal team covering all of North and South America, with lawyers in Enfield and Monterrey, in a variety of legal positions.
The main focus of LCR Americas is:
• Drive and support all legal tasks in our region, like IPR and Corporate matters
• Act as main point of contact for relevant legal issues, in accordance with our Mandate and Key Operating Principles
• Occasionally participate in tasks and/or provide legal support within other regions
Do you have what it takes?• Law School Degree (Licenciatura en Derecho)
• Advanced English: at least 600 in TOEFL test plus Legal English proficiency.
• Desirable Master Degree in Business Law, Commercial Law or similar.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of (postgraduate) legal experience from an in-house role at a global company or junior level private practice position
• Proven track record in commercial law matters, including but not limited to contracts, employment law, and compliance matters
• Great synthesis of legal issues and ability to communicate concisely and to build trust with business stakeholders
• Executive mindset
• Able to make effective presentations and conduct training
• An appetite for and ability to learn new skills, as well as the willingness to follow-through on tasks
• Highly collaborative, with a curious mindset and a “can do” approach
• Professional demeanor and maturity
• Previous experience with business law and contract negotiaations.
• Experience with employment issues.
• Experience with Corporate governance matters
• Experience with data privacy issues
• Some travel expected, likely not to exceed 30 days per yearJoin the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this position, you will join the LCR Americas Legal Team and play an important role in protecting the world-famous LEGO brand and products for the builders of the future.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Sobre la empresa
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO® brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.