Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Success Executive (CSE) role is a highly visible, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s new Customer Experience organization working with our largest customers. The successful leader will directly impact their customers and partners who have purchased Cisco subscription solutions and will provide strategic insights to Cisco cross functional stakeholders.
The Customer Success Executive will be accountable for ensuring that all their customers successfully adopt and realize value from Cisco’s subscription solutions. This includes developing and executing the strategy that will accelerate the time it takes for customers to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from Cisco subscription offers. This leader will ensure the execution of consistent global standards while optimizing for their customer. In addition, the Customer Success Executive will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand wallet share within a customer and/or partner and effectively passing those opportunities to the sales teams.
This customer advocate will be responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across the leadership team. The leader will ensure that the Customer Experience team is working collaboratively and will be responsible for executive communications within the customer and Cisco. Effective measurement and management of diverse teams is a required skillset.
Who You’ll Work With
The CSE will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
· Set the overall vision and strategic Success plan for their customer.
· Deeply understands the customer business goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
· Build and nurture strong customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and current programs.
· Help the customer accelerate through the value lifecycle to realize their expected outcomes.
· Ensure their customers realize value from purchased Cisco products and services for successful renewals.
· Provide customer insights based on strong knowledge of best practices for architecture, implementation, adoption & migrations.
· Post-sales orchestration of all company wide and partner resources (People and assets like, Accelerators, ATX, etc.) to provide a unified path to Customer Success.
· Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Review
· Team leader of Cisco resources for all CX activities (including services) from onboarding to value realization. Is the customer and people champion.
· Ensure the strategy and direction is integrated within the overall account team goals
· Implement Success Strategy across the account leveraging partners as appropriate.
· Represent the organization at the highest levels within their customers.
· Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change
· Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Customer success.
· Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
· Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
· Provide bi-weekly metric reports including integrated results across routes to market
Who You Are
Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
Ability to work independently as well as leveraging full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics – health scores, NPS/CSAT, ARR – to tailor interactions and drive actionable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
A customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer KPIs, and best practices to drive superior outcomes
Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders – Business Unit Executives, Sales Executives,
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.