Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
The Business Entity
Are you pre-wired to understand what customers WANT and what they NEED to deliver business outcomes quickly? Can you do this in an environment that handles 1.4 million calls per year -- in 17 languages -- from customers in 180 countries? Do you Achieve Results? Think Analytically? Manage Conflict and Customer Experience? Make Decisions with Critical Thinking? You may be a Cisco Customer Support Engineer… and we have the People Deal for you!
Strategically positioned within the Cisco Services Organization, Cisco's Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is a team of elite technical experts whose primary focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Aligned to three geographic regions, and converging into one global, borderless TAC, we are the first to be confronted by challenges and issues with new equipment and tools in the field. We provide tireless support to our customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers. With a technology runway that never ends, opportunities to develop your depth, breadth and diversity of technology expertise are second to none!
Enabling our Customers by enabling Cisco Technology, the TAC further specializes in:
• Data Center
… and other emerging technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
The Customer Support Engineer is the connection to Cisco customers and builds effective working relationships while solving their issues, managing expectations, and leaving the customer feeling valued. The successful CSE:
• Continually develops their working knowledge of networking products and protocols to provide second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis via phone, email, web and remote access in designated technology focus area
• Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
• Shares knowledge to build relationships, and effectively troubleshoots problems both alone and as part of a team.
• CCNA or equivalent level of demonstrated networking knowledge or experience including TCP/IP and Routing Protocols
• Troubleshooting experience with Operating Systems such as Linux/RedHat, VMware, Microsoft
• Commitment and ability to resolve complex technical problems, multitask, and be dedicated to customer success
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Innate crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems
• Experience interacting with customers/partners or in a client facing role.
• BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent; 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Basic knowledge of products within: Routing, Switching, Virtualization, Networking.
• Programming skills (Python, Linux, Shell Scripting, C, C++, )
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.