Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work together with product, marketing and business leaders to identify analytical requirements for titles and plan for data collection.
- Use multiple big data sets to create insightful reports and drive strategies for user acquisition and monetization.
- Assist in design and implementation of advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving, like A/B testing and predictive analytics.
- Help develop the monetization strategy to drive yield performance.
- Collaborate with production and brand teams to develop new monetization methods and in-game promotions across mobile, web & digital console platforms.
- Work with large datasets and have a working knowledge of key metrics related to user behavior, segmentation, and virality.
- Advise team members on best practices for data tagging/capture.
- Work with production and brand teams to advise on features and updates, based on data gathering.
Skills and Abilities:
- 1-4 Years of full-time data analytics experience.
- Degree with a specialization in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or other quantitative field or equivalent.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise in statistical methods and big data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge with relational databases and SQL.
- Working knowledge of analytics and programming languages, particularly R or Python a big plus.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies (Redshift, EC2, Vertica, BigQuery, S3).
- Understanding of microtransaction-driven business and ?games as service? models.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainties and able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Structured, analytical and a fast learner.
- Proactive approach combined with passion and a ?can-do? attitude.
- Must be detail oriented, have good time management as well as business process management skills and be able to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Video game industry experience, especially in the social/free-to-play space a strong plus.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life/Short-term/Long-term Disability
- FSA Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Sobre la empresa
Caterico place Hospitality and Catering specialists into a range of jobs using our recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the Hospitality jobs market.
We recruit for full and part-time jobs throughout Mexico, placing professionals in the Hospitality industry into every type of position, with a commitment to find the perfect-fit role for each candidate.
Browse here our latest job openings and vacancies, we advertise positions such as administration, all levels of bar staff, catering staff, chefs, hotel staff, event co-ordination, waiting staff and much more.