Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for development and maintenance of embedded application software for transportation-related control and communication products. The successful candidate will have knowledge of and experience with embedded software development on Linux. The Embedded Software Engineer must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, debug and support embedded software for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) products.
- Perform all aspects of embedded application development. Design, code and test.
- Responsible for the functional integrity and proper operation of all assigned systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Solo personal local de Tijuana B.C.
- High proficiency in C / C++ programming languages.
- Excellent English language proficiency: written and spoken.
- Ability to work from specifications, rough sketches and verbal instructions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage.
- Linux operating system.
- Source code control – GIT/SVN.
- Bug tracking software – Jira or equivalent.
- Team collaboration software – MS Teams or equivalent.
- Strong in LINUX
- Speak english 80%