Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
A very established civil engineering and infrastructure contractor are looking for a Design Manager, who has experience within work design and management experience in order to effectively coordinate the design work from inception to completion.
About the Client:
The client has grown year on year since their inception, and are expecting a large growth period in the next few years.
About the Role:
- Maintain all design programmes
- Liaise with the project management and pre-construction teams
- Ensure designs are accurate at tender stage
- Oversee in-house design team
- Value Engineering
About the Candidate:
- Experience within temporary works and temporary works design
- Experience with designs of civil engineering projects
- Degree qualified within Civil Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to handle pressure
- Driven and self-motivated
Points of Appeal:
- Large contractor
- Bespoke projects
- Progression within the company
- ms project
Sobre la empresa
CareerValve provides a broad range of human resource advice and services for businesses that opt to outsource some or all of their HR requirements.
We develop HR Strategies and Agendas aligned to and enabling the delivery of your business strategies and objectives.
Aside from being a human resources consulting firm, we also provide a range of recruitment services.