Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
The Business Entity
The Technical Services Cloud TAC team is at the cutting edge of the global shifts to outcomes, cloud consumption and digitization. We’re transforming companies by partnering with clients to deliver business outcomes that connect people, process, data and things into innovative interactions and experiences.
Join this exciting, global team providing high touch support of Enterprise-level Cloud Services.
Here, you will be working with new technologies in a fast paced environment. In this critical customer facing role, you will be working with both voice and data conferencing solutions including Webex Meetings, Cloud Connected Audio, Webex Calling, as well as Jabber and Webex Teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- The After Hours Designated Service Manager (DSM) has responsibility for multiple named accounts. This responsibility includes primary day-to-day post sales customer contact. The primary objective of the After-Hours DSM is to ensure that all customer contracted services levels are met or exceeded to avoid penalties.
The primary objective of the After-Hours DSM team will be to provide our Premium Customers with access to After-Hours DSM’s who will primarily provide Incident, Escalation, and Problem management for high severity issues.
The After-Hours team will align to support the primary assigned DSM’s and Customers with outside of local business hours support coverage.
We will provide 24x5 M-F support to our base of customers.
These positions may likely align to outside of local hours for the After-Hours DSM’s.
We will staff the After-Hours DSM’s in multiple regions to provide coverage thru-out the required coverage window.
-The After-Hours DSM is responsible as an escalation point for first and second level support tiers. The After-Hours DSM will monitor a call queue and respond and engage for high severity incidents/escalations/problems. The After-Hours DSM may be contacted directly by the customer.
At times the After-Hours DSM will be responsible for providing after hours escalation support. This includes responding to after-hours high severity issue inquiries and responding to all system generated alarms. The After-Hours DSM manages all technical escalations for their accounts. This includes qualifying all technical issues before escalating within the defined support process, monitoring and managing system issues and driving these issues to closure.
Duties include collaboration with the Primary DSM for accounts to ensure hand-off status and next steps to ensure continuity within our team and with the customer.
- In addition to the day to day customer contact, the After-Hours DSM is responsible may be engaged to assist with
aspects of maintaining the WebEx, Cloud Connected Audio (CCA), Jabber and/or Spark services for their named accounts. This includes technical troubleshooting and escalation, site administration, WebEx client tool installations/upgrades/updates, Monitoring, and capacity planning, etc.
- The After-Hours DSM may also be responsible for managing all post implementation technical projects related to their named accounts. This includes coordinating necessary maintenance time and resources for upgrades and updates. This may also include coordination of activities related to rolling out new product features to the account.
-In addition as bandwidth permits the After-Hours DSM may engage to provide Enhanced Support which will involve customer onboarding, technical adoption, and periodic technical status reviews.
● BS Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Technology (both Cloud and On-Prem)
● Excellent written and oral communications skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● Creative, self-motivated and self-directed
● Ability to understand and articulate technical information in a simple, concise manner
● Strong process management skills
● Prior experience with Telephony technologies (Conferencing Bridge, VoIP, Routing and Switching)
● Experience Using WebEx or equivalent voice/data conferencing services, Jabber and Webex Teams
● Willing to work flexible hours
● Organized, thorough and able to effectively manage customers and internal processes
● Willingness to manage after hours escalations on a periodic basis
● 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support or Technical Support related
Sobre la empresa
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.