Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- GUSTAVO A MADERO MEXICO CITY MX
We're looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for support digital execution at field marketing activities in Latin America (LATAM) region, focusing on Spanish Speaking Countries. This role will implement field marketing activities in a digital perspective for LATAM, leveraging best practices and innovative programs to drive events attendance, leads, acquire new customers, increase product adoption and expand awareness of AWS solutions to LATAM customers and prospects.
This role work very closely with LATAM Field Marketing team to support marketing objectives with digital tactics such as e-mail marketing threads to support events, organic social, SEO, webinars, live social media coverage for the LATAM Spanish Speaking Region programs, events, etc.
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a proven track record in building and executing strategic digital marketing programs for every field marketing activity. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations to develop integrated marketing strategies that generate pipeline.
Create local contents in alignment with Global and local Teams.
- Implement and measure in-language digital activities and coordinate them across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative field support to achieve sub-geo goals.
- Manage the tools needed to develop the digital activities such as email marketing, crm, webinar, social media;
- Partner with Global digital team to ensure leverage of best practices across the region and align field needs to team goals.
- Optimize web marketing strategy and manage web resources to increase web traffic, sales inquiries from web forms, AWS account sign ups and other business results.
- Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
-Collaborate closely with the field marketing and cross functional teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts business growth and enhance online reputation.
- Work closely with Database Marketing team to ensure database strategies to support field marketing needs
-Activate content in multiple campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness. Work closely with Marketing Automation Team and region Lead Management Team members on results tracking, lead scoring, and reporting best practices
- Establish best practice processes for all digital channels for field marketing for the region.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate for the market.
Review and proof read content for the LATAM - Spanish marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Review and optimize Paid Search Campaigns for Spanish Speaking Countries.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Bachelor degree is a minimum in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Previous experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation/digital marketing role;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
Willingness to travel to participate in key meetings, as well as travel within the region for events coverage.
- social media
Sobre la empresa
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.