Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Company DescriptionIf you like challenges and willingness to overcome obstacles, we are looking for you!
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch, our operating areas are in four business sectors; mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology and energy and building technology.
Discover in Bosch the ideal place for you.Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Job DescriptionCandidate must be willing to participate on code development for automotive projects, activities includes:
• Embedded Software Development: design, coding, configuration, test and documentation for Active safety products (Mostly Brake systems)
• Requirement/Task implementation.
• SW maintenance and testing: Debug, Test, configuration management and documentation.
Candidate must be proficient in English level, since will be part of a global team. Meetings, mailing and communication uses English.
QualificationsCandidate must have following knowledge and skills:
- C programming experience (Mid level: school projects or up to 2 yrs industry experience).
- Experience with microcontrollers (Mid level: school projects or up to 2 yrs industry experience).
- CAN protocol (basic knowledge: basic user of CAN protocol).
- Configuration management tools (like Git, Tortoise SVN, MKS: Basic user).
- Basic Test abilities/Unit testing
- Problem solving skills (Mid).
- Team work and intercultural orientation.
- Good communication skills.
- Responsible and committed to handle tasks independently.
If you like challenges and willingness to overcome obstacles, we are looking for you! Discover in Bosch the ideal place for you.
Nice to have:
- UDS protocol is an advantage.
- Static code analysis (QAC/Misra: basic user).
- Autosar standards is an advantage.
- Good debugging skills is an advantage.
- Vehicle networking is an advantage.
Additional InformationDo you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Welcome to Bosch