Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Auto req ID: 173679BR
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Engineer Promotions & Packaging
- Develop promotional items that comply with the initiatives defined in the strategic plan and AOP, guaranteeing the incrementality of the business in the participating platforms through the promotional items.
- Support and approval of all the Promotional Items developed in the Company Operations of both Savory and Biscuits, running the tests in the plants that are required for it.
- Define development plan for new promotional items advancing with new technologies existing in the market and offering added value for our consumers.
- Develop and approve promotional items that comply with Pepsico's internal guidelines, as well as what the Marketing team looks for in its strategic plan and AOP, which seeks incremental sales.
- Provide support to the areas involved in the promotion projects and execute activities such as plant tests, creation of specifications, review of plans and designs, etc.
- Advance in the development plan of new promotional items; new technologies, materials or innovation that add value for our consumers.
- Validation of all new promotional items under the standards of the current promotions code complying with all requirements by Pepsico.
- Knowledge of the printing technologies of promotional items in order to generate differents ideas for the continuous innovation of the current categories.
- Continually search through suppliers, fairs and field research, new and innovative promotional items, as well as new technologies that could bring incrementality to the business.
- Know clearly and develop initiatives to launch new promotional items that should be part of the AOP and SBP, ensuring the perfect execution of the item in the company's packaging lines.
- Establish the plan of promotional initiatives with the manager of Excite and the extended team of the BU (including Operations, QC, Engineering and Marketing) defining the specific requirements for the timely and robust launch of the Promotional Items.
- Development of specifications of promotional items in robust SAP that ensure a correct execution in the plants to be implemented and evaluated in compliance with Quality.
- Participation in the technical definition of promotional items, as well as working together with our suppliers to generate innovation in the items, thus generating added value in them.
- Carry out the laboratory tests, pilot plant and scaling necessary for the release of the item corresponding to each initiative and / or project.
- Responsible for proposing / evaluating and implementing the packaging material for each presentation and grammage.
- Co-responsible with Engineering for the definition of the required packing equipment.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
- Education: Industrial Engineering / Food Engineer / Food Chemistry / Chemical Engineer / Industrial Designer
- Experience: minimum 1 year in a similar position.
- Personal Profile: Pro active, creative, dynamic, excellent in communication skills and teamwork, with initiative, ease to adapt to continuous changes, work attached to established timelines, reactive, problem solver and critical thinking.
- Languages: fluent English (oral and written).
- Availability to travel (indispensable
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido