Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Cuautitlán Izcalli
Direct and coordinate the Engineer and maintenance of plant machinery and production equipment in a cost effective method.
Support the production areas in a timely manner.
• Industrial safety and environmental regulations and practices
• Responsible on Manufacturing and Process for the entire facility
• Project Manager (based on PROLaunch)
• PM and CM across all over the facility (Equipment’s and Infrastructure)
• Experience in the application of Lean Management Systems/Tools and Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) and methodologies, including structured problem solving concepts/tools (EBS tools)
• Knowledge of ERP systems, including MRP logic and transactions
• Production planning, scheduling, purchasing, and inventory control
• To control the Prisma maintenance software for updating assets, parts lists, creation and deployment of preventive maintenance routines and work orders, training for different users.
• Responsible on audits of ISO 9001 quality system to the maintenance area to ensure compliance practices within the maintenance system
• Lead Manufacturing and maintenance areas.
•Champion Cost Out Projects from the maintenance perspective
• Lead full implementation of TPM thru the organization and facilitate training and resources for the implementation
• Ensure the maintenance effectiveness through the MTTR (Main Time to Repair) and MTBF (Main Time between Failures) indicators
Education: Engineering related to the area.
Experience: 8 years of experience in manufacturing and related engineering and maintenance activities.
Skills : Teamwork , communication.
English – language capability, speaking, reading & writing required
Broad technical knowledge in the areas of manufacturing processes, quality assurance, plant engineering, production/materials planning, maintenance needs and systems application.
Knowledge of behavioral science, including the ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels.
Strong leadership skills, must be capable of leading their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement.
Knowledge in the areas of plant systems (air, water, boiler, etc).
Knowledge in maintaining high tech CNC/PLC equipment as well as manual machinery.
Understanding of State, National and OSHA required Electrical Codes.
Knowledge of Heat Treatment furnaces and process.
Training and Development techniques in field of expertise.
Knowledge of machines and tooling for metal removal.
Knowledge of elements of machine design, operation and repair.
Manual and computer aided drafting techniques
Management of suppliers and contractors, knowledge of parts, intermediate technical knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, electronic and pneumatic, conflict management, knowledge of safety regulations, use of software for maintenance management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Sobre la empresa
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably.