Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Texcoco de Mora
ERP Business Solution Software Engineer
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. As an International Research Center, CIMMYT has a very modern IT infrastructure and advanced IT solutions which provides for an interesting and challenging IT environment with many opportunities to learn more
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position ofERP Solution Analyst\Engineerto work in the Information Technologies Unit (ITU) in CIMMYT. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise to the ERP system, which include but not limited to solution configuration, customization, testing, security, reporting, and user support. The candidate will be a key business improvement partner of process owners and will be responsible in identifying challenges and opportunities in the organization. The position shall be responsible in the configuration and maintenance of solutions to meet business requirements.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Analyze business process issues and improvements, and provides solution recommendations to Business users and IT management in timely manner.
- Create well-written and effective professional documentation such as business requirement documents, process maps, test plans and use cases for technical team members and business user.
- Functional and technical requirement gathering, gap analysis, understand software functionality and recommend solutions using best practices.
- Manage, lead, and participate in ERP implementation and projects, Assist the technical team in designing, programming, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting new services.
- Prepare extensive documentation and training materials, as well as conducted major user specific training sessions.
- Understand the capabilities of the D365 ERP platform and knows how to configure it to meet the business needs.
- Design and development of financial and operational reports using SSRS and other Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools.
RequisitosRequired academic qualifications, skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Computer Science or Administration and Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Preferably with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX 2012 Certification: Financials, Supply Chain, Project Accounting; SAP or Oracle.
- Intermediate user of Productivity Tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel,Visio, Management Reporter 2012 (Reporting Tool), PowerBI.
- Preferably, with understanding of Dynamics AX development environment, Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, SSRS, ETL using SSIS, SSAS, object oriented programming.
- Experience in ERP gap analysis and requirements gathering, hands on experience in diverse ERP projects
- including but not limited to implementation, migration, training & troubleshooting.
- Preferable familiar with ISO20000 principles and processes.
- Intermediate level in English language (English test will be administered;candidate must score a minimum of B2 as per CEFR).
In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).