Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Job Posting End Date:
April 20, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe Foresights and Insights Transformation Manager is responsible for developing the NEW capabilities to provide human-driven insights on the rapidly changing and complex landscape. These will help the Company to proactively find opportunities and prevent future risks for the business.
We are looking for a world-class expert in Knowledge and Insights, including the traditional methodologies but with high curiosity and experience in using new methodologies and social intelligence. This role will be part of the evolution of Insights function in the company.
Also, this role will be tasked with developing the “Science” that will drive Innovation growth in the Company.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- To Act as a consultant by providing actionable information/recommendations based on different sources to keep updating Business Strategy given constant changes and fast dynamics in the Mexico market around beverages category and beyond.
- Lead the identification of business opportunities (brands, executions, capabilities) through the continue process of detecting human trends, tensions, etc.
- Lead with digital teams to translate insights and information into actions and business impact.
- Lead Insights digital transformation by defining and developing the next generation tools to interact, dialogue with consumers/shoppers/citizens/customers. And measure and track consumer/shopper/clients KPIs.To analyze the consumer/human feedback to uncover meaningful trends and identify pain points in the human experience with the company
- To identify and integrate “science” into innovation projects, guiding the business to generate the correct products and track the correct key metrics to ensure success in the market. Lead meta-learnings, cross-functional, innovation monitoring and real time management of innovation projects.
- This role has a high influence on top management decisions mainly during strategic planning process (voice of consumer: opportunities and risk definition) and during the Innovation cycle decisions.
- This role needs to interact with other Insights/Digital (Media House) teams in the company to develop the agile and next generation tools and processes that allows the BU to bring the voice of consumer (Consumer, customer, shopper, citizen) into the business.
- In other words, the impact of this role is to change the way of working of Insights function, bringing the best of the new tools without losing pragmatism from the past.
Qualifications / Competences / Skills:
Key job requirements/qualifications:
- +8 years of relevant work experience within research community (agencies or other companies research department managing different duties)
- Deep familiarity with data sources, research methods, and tools in capturing consumer sentiment consumer feedback, and the analysis of human behaviour.
- Proven experience in social intelligence as a generator of Business Insights
- Experience in problem solving techniques
- Experience in Innovation processes
- Experience in new research techniques (System 1 approach research/ Behavioural Science)
- Experience in managing relationship with internal & external suppliers and partners
- High energy to solve problems and drive change
- Personal passion of innovation and trends
- Leadership with multi-functional teams and influencing top leaders (Directors, VP’s)
- Profound strategic, numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate well in ambiguous environment.
- Business Management, Marketing and/or Engineering bachelor preferred
- Degree in a consumer or digital technology-oriented field.
- English Fluent
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Sobre la empresa
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day