Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Job Posting End Date:
April 19, 2019
Job Description SummaryWe are looking for a person strong enough to build the brand strategy for Fresca brand, develop long term and annual business planning, core creative ideas and brand communication, keep tracking and analysis on KBI's, share, volume and brand contribution accountability.Brand Assessment
- Continuous Brand Tracking: Volume and profit performance, Market Share Evolution, and KBIs analysis
- Monthly Sales Performance
- Market Share Analysis
- Revenue Analysis by Package by Region
- Key Business Indicators tracking
- Define and prioritize short and long-term view identifying business objectives, brand strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information and team discussion.
- Interact and act as an orchestrator with the multifunctional team in order to align brand vision and execution in the continuous business plan process.
- Networking (internal- Marketing Execution, Operations, Marketing, Legal, PAC, SRA etc) / external (bottlers / agencies)
- Utilize understanding of consumer insights and worldwide trends in order to identify key issues and opportunities for profitable brand growth.
- Continuous innovation through new proposals to capture business opportunities.
- Develop core creative ideas and brand communication with the IMC team.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute brand plan.
- Act as a business manager in order to capture value for the FSDs portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- At least 5 years of solid experience.
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Co-elaborate vision, develop Opportunities Maps, Innovation Pipeline. Drive innovative growth initiatives that deliver differentiated value across the System.
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value for the portfolio.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company to achieve differentiation and stand out from the crowd.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward common goal, within Brand teams and multifunctional team.
- Develops self and the team to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance
- Build a "high performance" culture working as a truly change agent
- Drive a Culture of focus, effective meetings and less rework.
- Marketing Fundamentals: Knowledge of and ability to apply fundamental concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
- Brand Equity: Knowledge and experience of procedures used to drive growth in volume and brand equity (e.g., marketing programs, licensed/specialty merchandise and/or properties).
- Marketing Operating Strategies: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing operating strategies (e.g., media planning, pricing strategies, trade/consumer promotions) used in the execution of marketing plans.
- Marketing Research Application: Ability to leverage research results into actionable marketing and business building initiatives.
- Business Acumen: Knowledge and ability to use not only marketing but finance, technical, operations and supply chain tools/information to identify and strengthen the opportunities for Brand Growth.
- Digital Knowledge: Content, Social Media, Data-driven & mobile marketing.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Sobre la empresa
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day