Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Human Resources Business Partner Analyst
• Support and guide the PepsiCo Foods Operations Team Leaders and Team Members regarding Company policies, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
• Provide strategic and tactical labour relations/avoidance leadership
• Ensure activities are in compliance with all provincial and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., ESA, Human Rights, Ministry of Labour)
• Assists leadership in managing performance and developing succession plans
• Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting)
• Provide client support and leadership to Core People Processes (HRP, SCCA, PM cycle, etc)
• Ownership of salaried payroll processes and responsibility for driving Manager/Employee Self-Service
Experience and profile
• University degree with specialization in Human Resources or Labour Relations preferred
• 2-4 plus years of Human Resource generalist experience
• Experience supporting a front line organization
• Change management expertise, specifically managing change within a large organization
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence the decision making process
• Experience designing and executing well thought out staffing plans
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal) and able to effectively present to all levels of the organization.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it´s possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- human resources