Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad de México
Legal Manager - CDMX
Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Carries – out those tasks delegated by the Legal Director releasing time from this position to directly support the business in strategic consultation and or critical matters that require his/her direct involvement such as a Global Projects, M&A&D.
This position is oriented to provide support today to day business activities ensuring legal compliance.
• Leads legal specialist in keeping the company and/or business units compliant by anticipating and helping to circumvent problems.
• Oversees negotiations and reviews drafts of applicable agreements.
• Ensures that all standard operating procedures applicable to legal are current, accurate and interacts with other functional areas and internal control to ensure they are constantly reviewed.
• Commercial contracts drafting and negotiation (private and public).
• Provide legislative updates and follow up on new legislation.
• Provide guidance to employees on day to day legal matters and ensure compliance with country and company rules and regulations.
• This position will lead the in-plant positions to deliver day to day requirements & will follow up their projects to accomplish business & legal goals.
• Drafts and executes legal documents of certain complexity such as contracts, settlements agreements, correspondence and reports.
• Prepares agreements, instruments, documents and pleadings relating to litigation and non – litigation matters.
• Performs diverse and complex legal responsibilities within multiple specialty areas to best serve business needs.
• Attends external meetings/trials as a company representative.
• Business liaison between in house counsel, outside counsel, affiliate companies and other parties.
• Provides training and reports related to specialty area to employees, outside counsel, government, agencies and third parties.
• Provides support and advises company personnel to help develop solutions on a variety of complex problems.
1) Education level required: Lawyer degree
2) Years of Experience: At least 7 years of related experience
3) Required knowledge: Litigation background, legal experience since qualification – including a mix of law firm and-in-house experience and preference with medical experience.
4) Language: Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
5) Location of the role: CDMX
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)
Sobre la empresa
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.