Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The Global HR Services provides the end-to-end operational and support services for HR. Serving 100,000+ employees in over 100+ countries. The primary areas of focus being employee, manager & candidate support services, core HR Services (HR hire-to-retire processes), business process optimization, HR solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Services organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent, predictable and transformative employee and manager experiences.
Our Regional HR Services centers are chartered with improving the candidate and Hiring Managers experience by providing timely issue & transaction resolution support, in the hiring process. The Global Talent Acquisition Operations (GTA Ops) team provides full support to the pre-onboard until hire experience including background check, immigration and relocation. You will play a critical role in making sure the employee Day 1 experience is successful. Furthermore, you take an important part in identifying opportunities to drive process improvement, developing policies and practices. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to demonstrate: operational excellence, customer service experience, customer advocacy, analytical problem solving, communications, continuous improvement, cross boundary collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
• After the offer is accepted: Acts as the point of contact for Candidates, Employees, Hiring managers and other stakeholders
• Assumes an ‘end to end’ ownership for all in scope requests and be capable of guiding candidates to navigate our tools to complete the necessary information.
• Maintain efficient service delivery by ensuring all the processes are completed within SLA
• Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
• Continuously strive to gain candidate and stakeholders satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Services team
• Work together in a collaborative manner focused on creating and executing great candidate/employee experiences.
Skills & Qualifications
• 1-2 years’ experience as a HR Generalist or Data Management Analyst
• English & Spanish good communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to candidate queries
• Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
• Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
• Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
• Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others
• Experience with common help desk tool such as CRM and/or SAP
• Strong analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues
- customer service
- ms project