Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The purpose of this role is to serve as the first point of contact for transaction requests raised by managers and HR community, and provide support in the area of Work Force Administration processes acting as a subject matter expert for HR Services catalog.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide rapid, high quality, validated response/support to all HR related transactions and requests.
• Take ownership of requisitions received through case management tool and being responsible for case opening and closing (end to end).
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts.
• Maintain HR data via SAP system.
• Take ownership of the information storage in the Knowledge Base for countries in scope.
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation.
• Provide support for the transition period.
• Diploma/certificate in HR/other related field is preferred.
• Fluent English & Spanish spoken and written is required; fluent Brazilian Portuguese or Canadian French is preferred.
• 1-2 years of working experience in a shared service center environment preferred.
• Work experience in virtual/remoted teams preferred.
• Work experience in international environment/team/global company preferred.
• Human Resources or Customer Service experience.
Business Unit HR NBS
Site Distrito Federal
Company/Legal Entity NOV CORPORATIVO MEX
Functional Area Human Resources
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Sobre la empresa
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.