Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
The City Manager is responsible for managing, directing, and planning for the growth and success of the city ’s sales and operations in order to drive growth and increase profits. You will be responsible for leading a team of people in various verticals. You will manage the sales process, efficient daily operations, and new hotel implementations while controlling expenses and providing strategic direction to your team.
- Manage a team through 3 verticals: Sales, Construction, and Operations
Manage the city P&L.
- Ensure new hotel implementations are on track and your team is providing the necessary information to move the project forward.
- Manage region operations including the quality of service and any escalations to ensure a high quality customer experience.
- Create new processes to improve operational efficiencies.
- Help establish local plan, both directional and financial, to meet overall desired market position.
- Define and help identify new market opportunities and drive top line sales.
- Establishes sales goals by sales person; initiate sales development programs which develop sales personnel to meet expectations; and supports the development of sales plans.
- Participate in hiring new team members as needed in the market.
- Forecasts and sets short term and long term budget, Sales, Revenue and Profitability to ensure that all objectives will be reached.
- Support and participate in consistent and ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring for staff development
Participates in strategic planning with corporate and communicate direction to team.
- Creates new processes and procedures to drive revenue and profit.
- Drive teams Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to align with regional and corporate goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, business or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 4 years of people management (required).
- Advanced English.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and the ability to develop and deliver technical/operational training to various levels of employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, and draw conclusions to devise solutions.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.