Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ciudad Juárez
Leader company in the inventory control and supply chain management industry dedicated to provided full-service solutions of fasteners, vendor managed inventory programs, etc., for different clients worldwide, is looking for:
*Human Resources Generalist*
Fluent English (written, read and spoken)
30 to 50 years old
Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Business or similar
- Ensure onboarding (initial contact with the employee to first day activities)
- Collaborate with local HR team to implement policy updates, process improvements, streamline onboarding practices
- Make recommendations from new approaches, policies, and procedures
- Onboarding, off boarding, employee file maintenance, benefits administration, payroll reports.
- Provide maintenance & adjustments on all employee activities (salary, location, supervisory changes)
- Create/edit reports within the HR software and provide accurate data to management when requested
- Collaborate with Payroll to enter and maintain up-to-date employee database information.
- Attend basic employee onboarding questions including payroll and benefit related inquiries.
- Administer exit interviews and ensure the necessary employment termination paperwork
- Attend external audits
Knowledge of Federal Employment Law
$50,000 + Social Security