Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
76802 Supply Chain 9/3/2019 Wuhan, China
1. Analysis weekly forecast and consolidate global supply commit.
2. Coordinate supply hedge and allocation.
3. Lead and drive supply shortage recovery plan and execution.
4. Supplier management and communication.
5. Supplier serviceability performance analysis and improvement.
1. Advanced education in engineering or business administration.
2. Familiar with S&OP management and planning logic.
3. Familiar with Smartphone suppliers / components, and supply trend dynamics.
4. Strong data analysis and reporting capabilities, and good cross functional communication skills.
5. Knowledge in key parts, e.g. housing, display, camera, manufacturing process and finish goods assembly process.
- trades and professions
Sobre la empresa
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.